Thursday, August 22, 2019

Assignments

I think the assignments that I am most looking forward to are the readings. I used to love mythology when I was a kid and I think it will be fun to get back into it. I am also looking forward to the extra credits. I like how you provide us a litany of options. I enjoy the variety of things we can learn about while having the opportunity to raise my grade. 

This is unlike my other classes because I get to decide my own schedule. I really like how you let ourselves control our own destiny. I do not even know which extra credits I would like to do the most. The only one I do not really care for are the extra comments, but you give us so many opportunities that I'll be fine. 

A really nice view.
Photo taken by Francesco Ungaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment