Sunday, August 25, 2019

Technology

So far I think I will really enjoy and get a lot out of this course. I've always found mythological stories to be incredibly captivating. I think the structure of the class will suit me well. I like the free structure that an online course offers, but I also enjoy having the days which I will dedicate to it predetermined.

I am familiar with most of the technology that will be used in the course. I am looking forward to having writings of mine complied into one place. Writing is one of my favorite parts of college and I particularly like the idea of writing stories instead of the typical essay structure I am so accustomed to. I am a fan of the commenting on others posts aspect as well. I like hearing what others have to say and hearing their take on things.

A brain on a motherboard. 
This is your brain on quantum computers. Source


No comments:

Post a Comment